Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter and Birhtday Celebrations

During Easter weekend Layla got a bad cold. She didn't get very much sleep which sadly meant that neither did the rest of us. Since she was so sick she didn't want to do a whole lot. What she did do I took pictures. Later on in the week when we celebrated Aaron's birthday she was feeling a lot better. She is still on the mend and I'm happy that I have my silly girl back!!


Layla was a little nervous when her dad blew out the candles but I thought I did a good job catching all the smoke in the picture. Aaron's the big 25!!


Rylan, Sheree's son, gave Layla a piece of chocolate from his bunny. I had to hide it from her because I didn't want her to have too much sugar. When I did that then she kept going up to Rylan for more.We found an egg!!!!







Getting some help from her Bompa, my dad, in finding her eggs.



My family has a tradition of throwing eggs off the mountain for Easter. This is Aaron trying to make it into the water that's below the mountain (he didn't make it :(.

Aaron helping Layla so she wont fall down the mountain




She kept throwing her eggs and then wanting to go get them. My dad had to hold onto her coat to keep her close. She wasn't very found of not getting to roam around to much without help.



Getting ready for the pitch...

Look how far my little girl can throw!! haha











No comments:

Post a Comment